Tuition Rates 2022-2023
Participating Catholic Parishioners (Billed through Blackbaud Tuition Management) $9,730/year
Families that support the Catholic Church spiritually and materially are eligible for this rate. Each Catholic Family must obtain a Diocese of Savannah Participating Parishioner Card from their pastor to qualify. Catholic families with more than one daughter attending SVA are eligible for a 2nd daughter tuition rate reduction of 20%.
See payment options.
Non-Catholic/Inactive Parishioners (Billed through Blackbaud Tuition Management) $11,770/year
Non-participating Catholics and families of other faiths will be charged this rate.
See payment options.
- Lunch Program (Billed through Blackbaud Tuition Management): $1,000 (Mandatory for All Students)
- New Student Application Fee – $100 through January 1st; $200 from January 2nd through February 15th; $250 from February 16th – March 31st; $300 after March 31st. Non-refundable payment is due with the online New Student Application in order to initiate the scheduling process.
- Re-enrollment Fee: Returning students can re-enroll beginning November 1st. Re-enrollment Fee is $100 through January 1st; $200 from January 2nd through February 15th; $250 from February 16th – March 31st; $300 after March 31st. The non-refundable payment is due with the re-enrollment in order to initiate the scheduling process.
- Activity/Course Fee Billed through Blackbaud Tuition): $350 (All) This fee includes student accident insurance, student retreats, yearbook, and admission to home athletic games as well as class fees such as book rental, science lab fee, technology fee, fine arts fee, and health fee. Art and other specialty electives may require additional supply/field trip fees. AP Test/Class fees are not included in Activity/Course Fee.
- Graduation Fee (Seniors Only): $150
Payments are made through Blackbaud Tuition Management. Your billing account will be set up automatically upon submitting your enrollment/re-enrollment contract.
One annual payment of tuition due in July, 2022. ($250 discount for full payments made in July)
Semi-Annual option with payments in August and December, 2022.
Quarterly (Aug., Nov., Feb., and May)
Ten monthly payments (Aug – May)
Textbooks (used and new) can be purchased at MBS Direct. Put the following link in your browser to access our online bookstore https://bnck-12.com/svaga. The school will no longer hold used book sale.
Tuition Assistance 2022-2023
**IMPORTANT: Smart Aid will not be accepting applications until October 12, 2021. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNITL AFTER OCTOBER 12, 2021.
Tuition Assistance must be applied for each year and is awarded based on the financial need calculated from the Blackbaud Smart Aid Application. Applications must be submitted online at https://smartaidforparents.com using school code 11665. The completed application, along with the processing fee and all required paperwork must submitted directly to Blackbaud Smart Aid by March 1, 2022. St. Vincent’s Academy will notify those who applied for tuition assistance of the award status in the spring.Smart Aid Online Instructions
SCHOLARSHIPS & FINANCIAL AID
The generosity of our alumni, friends and the Sisters of Mercy helps us to achieve our goal of making a St. Vincent’s Academy education affordable for those who want the best for their daughters. St. Vincent’s Academy utilizes the services of Blackbaud Smart Aid to determine financial need. The Blackbaud Smart Aid Application is returned directly to the company, not the school, and must include all the required paperwork and processing fee. Only one Blackbaud Financial Aid Application per family should be completed each year.
GRACE Scholarship Program
Students who are/were enrolled in a Georgia public school for the 2020-21 school year and who have a demonstrated financial need may qualify for tuition assistance through the GRACE Scholarship Program. The dollar amount of the award varies based on financial need and must be applied for each year. Applicants must complete both the GRACE Scholarship Application and the Blackbaud Smart Aid Application.Grace Scholarship Process and Application
Diocesan Financial Aid
The Savannah Diocese offers financial aid to who have a demonstrated financial need. The Blackbaud Smart Aid Application and all paperwork must be submitted by March 1, 2022.
Sibling discounts of 20% are applied to the 2nd daughter enrolled at St. Vincent’s Academy.
Many parishes offer tuition assistance to registered, active parishioners who are enrolled at St. Vincent’s Academy. Check availability and procedures with your pastor.
McAuley and Principal Scholarships have specific criteria and timelines.
Please refer to the specific scholarship for information.
We ask that all applications for the McAuley Scholarship be mailed (postmarked by Feb 15th) or dropped off to St. Vincent’s Academy . Please mail to: St. Vincent’s Academy, Attn: McAuley Scholarship, Mrs. Mary Anne Hogan, 207 East Liberty Street, Savannah, Georgia 31401. Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
THE MCAULEY SCHOLARSHIP
All applications for the McAuley Scholarship be postmarked by February 15th, if mailed. Applications can also be dropped off to the Attention of: President, Mary Anne Hogan. Please mail to: St. Vincent’s Academy, Attn: McAuley Scholarship, Mrs. Mary Anne Hogan, 207 East Liberty Street, Savannah, Georgia 31401. Please direct any questions to email@example.com. Thank you.
ACADEMICS . LEADERSHIP . SERVICE . ARTS
Value: $5,000/each (One Incoming 9th Grader Chosen in Each Category)
The McAuley Scholarship Program at St. Vincent’s Academy is a new and exciting scholarship program set up to reward students who excel in specific areas with substantial scholarship awards that are earned in respective areas of excellence.
• One scholarship will be awarded in each category of academics, leadership, service and the arts for a total of four scholarships awarded to incoming freshmen next year.
• These scholarships are renewable for each year the student attends St. Vincent’s Academy if they continue to meet scholarship criteria by excelling in their field of excellence. The scholarship is named after Catherine McAuley who founded the Sisters of Mercy in 1831.
Requirements and Application:
In order to earn one of these scholarships, a student must display outstanding proven excellence in academics, leadership, service or outstanding ability in the arts.
Each of these scholarships requires:
• McAuley scholarship application
• essay, video, journal or other creative display showcasing supporting evidence of the student’s strengths and why they should be chosen for the scholarship
• a letter of recommendation from a teacher, coach or adult mentor
• completion of the SVA Placement Test
• completion of the SVA application process
(the placement test and application to SVA can be completed after submitting scholarship application)
The application deadline is Tuesday,February 15, 2022 at 1:30pm. Recipients will be announced at the beginning of March.
A student may apply in multiple categories but must provide different supporting documentation and can only be chosen in one category.
PRINCIPAL’S MERIT SCHOLARSHIP
Value: $1,000/each (One Incoming 9th Grader Awarded from each of our Four Feeder Schools and One Public School student)
The Principal’s Merit Scholarship at St. Vincent’s Academy provides scholarship to academically gifted students who achieve the top score in their school on SVA’s placement test. Students from each of our four feeder schools and one public school student who score the highest on St. Vincent’s Academy’s Placement Test will be awarded $1,000 to be used towards SVA tuition during their Freshman year. Feeder schools for St. Vincent’s Academy include: Blessed Sacrament Catholic School, Hancock Day School, St. James Catholic School and St. Peter the Apostle Catholic School. You do not need to apply for this scholarship as it is automatically awarded to the top tester from these schools.